Sunday, March 4, 2012

Updated Content Coming Soon!


The good news is that I will be more actively working on this blog, and adding more and more to it in the next coming months. I have made some decisions around employment which means I can more actively pursue these ideas and maintain ownership of them.

The way my brain and creativity work is though a balancing act of reflection and distance with active engagement. I am however pleased with the results! So, shortly there will be updates.

I am busily taking photos and putting images together for the formats that I was planning on using in 2012! I am also working through meanings in my head and documenting them.

I am also hoping to put together mock-portfolios for a 0-2 year old and a 2-3 year old. So situation permitting, I’ll be able to put those together.

I am excited about freedom and creativity!

Updates soon!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment